We've found that many common difficulties can be resolved by using these steps.
Make sure your web browser is up to date
AccuRadio performs best when your computer, browser, etc. meet our System Requirements. Note that sometimes visiting our site with a web browser that doesn't quite fulfill these requirements can cause an error message which asks you to update Adobe Flash, even if you already have the latest version.
Channel Stuck Loading
Try doing a Shift+Refresh (or press Ctrl+Shift+R [Win]/Ctrl+F5 [Win]/Cmd+Shift+R [Mac]; the keyboard shortcut doesn't work on Safari) in your browser while on the AccuRadio website. This will clear the cached information for the site, ensuring that you get the most up to date version.
Clear your web browser's cache and cookies. This will clear your entire cache, not just the one for our website, as well as any cookies, or saved preferences. Depending on the browser you're using there are different ways of doing this. This is a fantastic resource for learning how to do it.
- Disable your ad-blocker. You can configure it to only be disabled for AccuRadio. For instructions on how to do so click here.
- Please ensure that you have the latest version of Flash.
- Try the steps listed under Channel Stuck Loading.
- Check which plugins you have enabled. Some may be incompatible with our website. Disable one at a time until your problem is resolved.
- See if the solution is in our help article for your device:
AccuRadio on iOS
AccuRadio on Android
- If you get an error at login saying your information is incorrect, but you know that it is correct, check for an extra space at the end of your email address.
- Once again, clearing cache and app data is usually your best bet for fixing the majority of issues. These resources have screenshots and helpful instructions for clearing your cache on a mobile device.
iOS: Apple Support: Delete history, cache and cookies
Android: Android Pit: Clear app cache
- Stop the app and start it up again. The best way to be sure that the app is stopped is to look at the list of your device's running processes/applications and to force stop it. Once the app is stopped select it to boot it up again.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app. After uninstalling be sure to restart your device before reinstalling to ensure that a clean install is performed.
What if basic troubleshooting didn't work?
If possible, please send us a bug report. Or, click the link at the top of the page to start a support ticket!
Article is closed for comments.